Vaccinations are available for additional groups
Snow Hill, MD– On January 25, 2021, the Worcester County Health Department will begin vaccinating Maryland residents in Phase 1C of the Maryland COVID-19 vaccination plan. This part of the phase includes the following individuals:
- Adults 65-74 years of age
- Essential workers in:
- lab services
- food/agriculture production
- U.S. Postal Service
- public transit
- grocery stores
We will continue to vaccinate persons in Phase 1A as well as persons in the phase 1B categories. Online registration is required through the state of Maryland’s COVID-19 vaccine scheduling website. To register, go to www.marylandvax.org. Search to find clinic dates and locations in Maryland. We recommend that if you are not comfortable filling out web forms, seek the help of a friend or family member to complete the registration process. If you still require assistance, please call 667-253-2140 and someone will help you to register.
Vaccination registration will be made available as vaccine supply allows. Not all clinics will be available to register. Please check for new clinics regularly, vaccine supply arrives weekly.
Please bring a driver’s license or other form of identification to your appointment. In addition, proof of eligibility such as an employee ID badge, paystub, or letter from employer (on employer letterhead with signature/name/phone number of staff we can confirm if needed). The clinics may be rescheduled for snow emergency or inclement weather.
Vaccination Clinics will be held on the days and locations listed below:
- Tuesdays from 8:30am- 1:30pm at the Worcester County Recreation Center, 6030 Public Landing Road, Snow Hill, Maryland 21863
- Thursdays from 9am -12pm noon at the West Ocean City Park and Ride, 12848 Ocean Gateway, Ocean Pines, Maryland 21842. This location will be a drive through vaccination clinic.
- Fridays from 10am-12pm noon at Pocomoke Newtown Park, 2001 Groton Road, Pocomoke, Maryland 21851. This location will be a drive through vaccination clinic. The hours will be expanded to 10am-4pm for this clinic starting on 1/29/21.
- Saturdays from 9 am until 2pm at the Worcester County Health Department, 6040 Public Landing Road, Snow Hill, Maryland 21863.
Individuals with mobility issues are encouraged to use drive through clinics. Clinics are by appointment only. You will not be able to receive a vaccination if you don’t have a scheduled appointment. You will not be vaccinated unless you meet current eligibility. For more information, visit WorcesterHealth.org. These vaccination clinics are made available through a partnership between the Worcester County Health Department, Worcester County Government, Town of Ocean City, and Pocomoke City.