Out of Service Units/Equipment
- E405, 1100A3, 900A2, 800A1, 500A1, E505, E804
- February 20: So What's A Doula, Anyway by Tanya Whitlock. 1900 at Old Berlin Library.
- March 19: Assault, Sexual and Otherwise by Eunice Esposito. 1900 at Old Berlin Library.
- April 16: New Street Drugs - What is Law Enforcement Seeing by Nate Passwater. 1900 at Old Berlin Library.
- May 21: The Pediatric Medical Call: Three Perspectives by Dr. Nicole Merritt. 1900 at Old Berlin Library.
- There will be a 4-session skills refresher this winter. At the end of the course, you will have met the 12 hour skills requirement for recertification. Sessions are Jan. 9, Feb. 13, Mar. 12 and Apr. 9 from 1900-2200 at the Old Berlin Library. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
For questions about class, contact Jackie at 443-735-4275.
For questions or comments, please contact Tim Coale, Dispatch Center Manager, at email@example.com