Worcester County business owners interested in expanding their business reach overseas are invited to participate in the Lower Shore Export Forum at the Greater Salisbury Building in the Downtown Plaza in Salisbury April 14, 2016 from 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Representatives of Maryland Department of Commerce, USEAC, Maryland Department of Agriculture and Small Business Association Export Finance, District Export Council will present valuable insight on the following topics:
• Federal and state resources to help Maryland companies advance their export sales
• Information about applying for export grant funds up to $10,000 and other export financing options
• Private sector led networking opportunities and mentoring
• Export counseling & training opportunities
• Free and low-cost match making services and trade show opportunities
• Export programs for agricultural and food products
There is no cost to attend. Refreshments will be provided. RSVP to (410) 749.1251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worcester County Economic Development is proud to partner with the Maryland Department of Commerce, Salisbury-Wicomico Economic Development and Somerset County of Economic Development to make this event possible, and we hope to see you there.